The RSS is a 501(c)3 non-profit ministry. We accept tax deductible monetary donations. Please contact us about your donation or send a check or money order to: The Refugee Sewing Society, P.O. Box 1001, Clarkston, GA 30021.
Click here for more supplies donation information.
• HP Printer Ink 75XL Color
• HP Printer Ink 74XL Black
• HP Printer Ink Black #60
• HP Printer Ink TriColor #60
• Canon Black Printer Ink #5
• Canon Color Printer Ink #8
• Staples Cover Stock Ivory
• Sterilite Bins 20 Qt. / 19 L Clear w/ white lid
• Styrofoam or thick paper plates
• Solo Cups
• Crochet thread for Bhutanese Weaving. Click here for chart.
• University pattern licensed poly cotton fabric, in 1 1/2 yard increments.
• Solid color kitchen dish cloths. NOT bar cloths or bathroom towels
Sewing Group Needs
• Fabric – cotton or cotton/poly preferred, flannel, fleece
• Sewing Machine needles
• Notions – scissors, bobbins, pins, tape measures, etc.
• Sewing Machines – working machines welcomed, but no machines in cabinets.
• Gift certificates to Michael’s, Jo-Ann’s, or Hobby Lobby
Yarn Group Needs
•Any yarn or crochet thread on our yarn and thread chart.
Gift certificates to Michael’s, Jo-Ann’s, or Hobby Lobby
Bead Group Needs
• Beads – anything but plastic
• Elastic string
• Clasps and other closures
• Beading tools
• Jewelry findings
• Non-perishable snacks of all kinds
• Lipton instant tea with sugar and lemon
• Powdered creamer
• Plastic spoons
• Paper plates
• Foam cups
• Paper towels
P.O. Box 1001
Clarkston, GA 30021-1001
Copyright © 2013 - Refugee Sewing Society - Clarkston, GA
Contact Us! 678-576-3341 - RefugeeSewingSociety@gmail.com www.refugeesewingsociety.com. 3895 Church St., Clarkston, GA. 30021