The Missions in a Box program practically brings the Refugee Sewing Society to any type of meeting you may be hosting. Whether it be your Sunday school class, Women On Mission meeting, WMU meeting, book club, or any other type of event, Missions in a Box provides a touching and missional experience.
For $20 you will receive an entire box full of items appropriate for your group. We will mail everything you need for your meeting as well as a selection of our beautiful handmade items.
Inside your box you will find:
How to conduct your program:
• HP Printer Ink 75XL Color
• HP Printer Ink 74XL Black
• HP Printer Ink Black #60
• HP Printer Ink TriColor #60
• Canon Black Printer Ink #5
• Canon Color Printer Ink #8
• Staples Cover Stock Ivory
• Sterilite Bins 20 Qt. / 19 L Clear w/ white lid
• Styrofoam or thick paper plates
• Solo Cups
• Crochet thread for Bhutanese Weaving. Click here for chart.
• University pattern licensed poly cotton fabric, in 1 1/2 yard increments.
• Solid color kitchen dish cloths. NOT bar cloths or bathroom towels
Sewing Group Needs
• Fabric – cotton or cotton/poly preferred, flannel, fleece
• Sewing Machine needles
• Notions – scissors, bobbins, pins, tape measures, etc.
• Sewing Machines – working machines welcomed, but no machines in cabinets.
• Gift certificates to Michael’s, Jo-Ann’s, or Hobby Lobby
Yarn Group Needs
•Any yarn or crochet thread on our yarn and thread chart.
Gift certificates to Michael’s, Jo-Ann’s, or Hobby Lobby
Bead Group Needs
• Beads – anything but plastic
• Elastic string
• Clasps and other closures
• Beading tools
• Jewelry findings
• Non-perishable snacks of all kinds
• Lipton instant tea with sugar and lemon
• Powdered creamer
• Plastic spoons
• Paper plates
• Foam cups
• Paper towels
P.O. Box 1001
Clarkston, GA 30021-1001
Copyright © 2013 - Refugee Sewing Society - Clarkston, GA
Contact Us! 678-576-3341 - RefugeeSewingSociety@gmail.com www.refugeesewingsociety.com. 3895 Church St., Clarkston, GA. 30021